2.12.2010

rain ponies

Today. there was rain. today i rode a pony named sweet-tart who is a little bit sassy and a little bit darling, she is three. Today I watched 30 rock while the rained poured down. the ring was still dusty by this afternoon.

I had a dream last night, well many, but the most important one is keeping me locked in dream world all day, and i can't escape. It would be lovely, if i didn't have to wait for said dream to come true in a little over three days.

Anyway, the stewards seminar ended up being full, but I went with Beth to the Equus while she did some of the requirements for the class. We sat for a while, watched the meter, meter ten and meter twenty classes go, and figured out how to ride the course in the five million hours in between classes. (a poorly run show) It was incredibly good to go and watch, it got the nerves out of me, and it's been a super long time since i've had anyone knowledgeable watch a show with me. and by that i mean maybe since i was working for Sean McCook (who is now working for the premier horse dealer in perhaps the world.)

This city, and I guess this whole area reminds me of San Francisco in a warped kind of way because it down't metter where you are, but there are breath taking views of the mountains from everywhere.
(I will post some photos later tonight when I get them on my computer.)

--
so tomorrow we are going to the market. What will be there, I have no idea, I am hoping beautiful wears, and I'm going to get the best coffee ever. and by 'ever' I mean EVER. seriously.

I'm hoping to find some fabulous things to bring back for my mom and xina, and of course, I have something particular in mind for my favorite.... we'll see what materializes tomorrow. I've been holding it in my mind's eye all day with the hope that the "luck" pulls through.

Until sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment