3.26.2010

revamp

coughing is definitely not glamorous nor appropriate for a meditative yoga studio, and therefore i shall stay in the warmth of my house until it is time to go to job number one of the day, cleaning and singing, waking my asleep (or vacant) housemate and playing with kittens. sounds like a good alternative. and perhaps a little more restful and healing than a strenuous yoga class (i am going tomorrow morning anyway)

speaking of yoga, last night as i was awaiting the arrival of my adored companion, i was doing some yoga in my room, and was accompanied by my kitten, zilla. he did a few of his own lounging poses, and then when i was doing cobra, he climbed onto my back, laying there while i did a few flows of table pose back through cobra. (i left out down dog as to not have claws in my back) but he purred so hard.... it was hard not to laugh and call up a witness, but we just did yoga together, and when he jumped down... i curled up next to him.... sometimes enough is enough. no matter who is leading you.

No comments:

Post a Comment