3.08.2010

in like a lion,

out like a lamb. the old saying for march has so far been false.... and i'm hoping it stays like this. the weather has finally broken and the streets are crawling with boisterous people falling out of the woodwork. it's a wonderful thing. the sun has come out, and stayed out. which is perfect as i was starting to get a little grey-weary.

today i get to ride my bike out to west philly for work. some 7 and half miles. which for someone who hasn't been biking all winter., is alot. i'm hoping to be able to work it up so i can bike most days to work in the spring through fall.... it'll be good for me.

and i started yoga. for real. and i'm really excited about it. i'm going to try and go one with helen on the weekend, and once during the week by myself or another yoga-ite. i've been feeling like there is something missing in my workout/strength training routines... and then i went to a yoga class where we incorporated breathing and om's and alll my normal excersizes! it was brilliant! and i felt so much stronger using the breath to help the movements, and the flow, and. well. i won't bore you, but i need to do this for my riding and my body and soul and making sure i am strengthening one AND the other in harmony.

and on that note, I bid you adieu.
off to do my flowing exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment