3.25.2010

kitteh naps

here is how my computer-life has been going....

"hey! i should update my blog! i've so many amazing and wonderful things. planted, went to the flower show, organized my moniez, played grownup, gone on adventures (not so grownup) etc etc. and I have all these amaaazing photos... (thanks new camera)"

and so i retire to my room with my computer, find my bed covered in kittehs (aka kittens) and bathed in warm sun, and i lie down for a minute, say to myself "well, i really have done a lit today, and am a little sleepy" and promptly take a nap.

EVERY time.

and let me tell you how hard it is to wake up from a pile of kittens and sunlight. Oi veh.

so, in other words.... i'm sorry if you are my mom and trying to keep up with my ultra high paced, super exciting, glamorous life.... cause i've been napping instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment