1.24.2010

I love planet earth. and many other things too.

I mostly love watching tv with my housemates. there are few things more hysterical.


Anyway, the reason i wanted to post this one was because many exciting things have happened.... one my mom got me the most amazing trunk which has made it's way to the foot of my bed.
(notice the amazing floor that is no longer covered in stained stinky teal carpet.






Also. I've been eating some super nice food lately:

such as this brooklyn feast when visiting h's friends from school this weekend.



the above chairs were down the street from this amazing little brunch spot we went to that i would highly recommend called EGG. you should probably go and eat yummy food. BUT i mostly wanted to steal these chairs. i think they are just amazing.

we had an amazing time seeing old friends, eating far too many (who am i kidding, just the right amount) of cupcakes of which i didn't take any photos of cause they were not in my possession when my camera was around. though i tried. and then there were cupcakes in my belly. whoops.

I also spent a lot of time both making fun of and admiring peoples choice in clothing.

it was fun. and relaxing. but right now i am conning my immune system into fending off this horrible feeling of sick that i feel coming on.

UGG!

(but those chairs............)

No comments:

Post a Comment