12.25.2009

its that cheery time of year

when everyone is grumpy cause they didn't get the things they wanted and wish the weather was batter.

HOWEVER! i'm pretty sure i have the greatest family and we had so much fun. I brought my other (younger) brother and my other (older) brother and his wife and kids (one's in the belly) stopped by.... generally, it was a great time. we all gave my dad money. perfect. we all gave my mom jewelry...and an outdoor thermometer, my sister pre-chose all her gifts, and i got horsey things galore. we've been figured out, the tree was the usual conglomeration of memories.

I now am sitting at my house, with only the kittens cuddling with me for company and a bottle of christmas stout. What could be better?

(the only downfall is that mysteriously my shitty ass camera broke last night and now i am going to be forced to get a better one. aka anything but a nikon. so really, a pretty decent present in disguise)

hooray for the time of light returning!

No comments:

Post a Comment