12.15.2009

<3 bagel bums


After returning home from a day of flea markets and hunting for long lost antique shops and a rifing lesson, i dumped the roping and wreath i had aquired on the floor, and this happened..... well, my cat is black and brown stripey, and laid down in it. Quite adorable.

i must say, i forgot how much i love flea markets. I love them so much, in fact, that last night i couldn't sleep well, and this morning my alarm went off and i sat bolt upright in bed, ready to go. I mean, I obviously laid back down and snuggled with purring kittens and my favorite warm body for a bit, and then got up and ran out the door.

My mom and I go the rice's flea market, up rt 263 between new hope and doylestown. and it is one of the best. some of the folks that are vendors there have been there as long as i can remember, and of course, the bagel folks are some of the best cream cheese spreaders EVER. not much beats an everything bagel with veggie cream cheese with a cup of coffee on a cold morning digging through antiques and deals of all sorts.
 
(this is a pic of the real-live-most-amazing-bagel-bums)

I got so many amazing presents for folks, as well as 75 feet of mixed roping, a wreath, and a bunch of holly for 20 bucks! Oh love oh love.

So home to cute kitten attack, a house now decorated.... and guess what. I think i may be an adult. I got those single lights that go in each of the windows, AND i saved the boxes and wrapping so i can pack them away for next year. I also got wrapping paper. no more newspaper wrapped boxes for me: I'm an ADULT!

except of course i have no desire to clean up the royal mess i made between being done for my school semester and having brought home all my metal scultures and the roping exploding all over the floor....

maybe i'll have help?

No comments:

Post a Comment