1.19.2011

gettin it ready

lil wayne's experimental rock album playing, trying to tie together what is left to do before we load up the horses, and follow them in our own big rig, 20 hrs down to ocala florida.

its been maybe a decade... no, i went to key west as a junior in highschool, but i've never been to the horse country down there.

for some, the prospect of working full days for three weeks would seem unappetizing, to say the least.  but honestly,  I cant wait. Can. Not. Wait.

the stars line up, the planets aligned, you know the drill.
this is where its all led me. and im super pleased.


gonna miss my mom dad and xina.

my helen gracie and kittehs.
and maybe my horse, maybe.
but I can safely say that what im about to experience will make the time away justified.


well. on a side note.... i just figured out how to log into my photobucket! and its CRA-ZAY!
so many photos so many beautiful times memories people places. oh! now i can post you all sorts of things! Even my miriad of photos from europe that my parents still have not seen!
or my photos from Nola. oh. beauty of which I have never seen the likes of before.

oh! I am so lucky i have a memory.

love d
Photobucket

if you click on it... itll take you to a land for far away, inside my now (sadly) broken camera. and a lareger version. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment