2.14.2011

kitten rehab

I arrived home last night around 8 or soon there after.

Today and tomorrow we recuperate, and the jen and i return to work on wednesday, hopefully much refreshed after our long drive yesterday. I woke up this morning with a charlie horse in my calf from driving, and a stiff body to match. I tossed around the idea of a yoga class, but i felt that since there was a good one tomorrow mid day, i would save the hard work for tomorrow and do some serious strtching and relaxation, settling in, and kitty-lovin today. and so i have....

i must say, its must easier to stretch when there are no kittens climbing on you, though zilla did the most spectaular thing today. while in bound angle pose, he lept up into the space between my arm pit and hip, sticking his head into my neck, and stayed put. it was genius kitty-yoga work on his part.

anyway. its nice to be home, but not having had ANY free time for the last three weeks has left me with out any idea of how to occupy myself for the next day and a half. though i am grateful i got to sleep in past 6 and got to lie in bed without waiting for an alarm to go off, kittens curled in the crook of my knees.

i think, as the weather is nice, i shall try and go for a stroll, get a tea at the coffee shop, and hope my internal upset-ness goes away before the next meal time .

doing five hundred loads of laundry and reclaiming the disaster that is my dresser.
-stay posted for photos. promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment